Live for Music TV Series

Monday, December 14, 2009

2010 Tour Schedule

I'll keep updating this as we finalize the tour for 2010:

Feb. 5th--Vancouver, BC. Venue: Raw Canvas
Feb. 6th--Kirkland, WA. Venue: Kirkland Performing Arts Center. Tickets on sale:
Buy Tickets

Feb. 12th--Murray, UT. Venue: Desert Star Theater. Link for Tickets: Buy Tickets

March 5th-6th: Cabo, Mexico. Venue: Cabo Villas Beach Resort

March 20th-21st--Domodossola, Italy. Venue: Teatro Galletti.
March 26th: Cavan, Ireland. Venue: McGinnity's Bar
March 27th: Longford, Ireland. Venue: Skelly's Bar
March 31st: Kendal, UK. Venue: Bootlegger's Bar
April 2nd: Hereford, UK. Venue: The Blue Room
April 5th: Pevensey Bay, UK. Venue: The Beach Tavern

May 7th: Vancouver, BC. Venue: Tom Lee Music Hall
May 8th: Portland, OR. Venue: The Old Church
May 22nd: Denver, CO. Venue: The King Center

January 15th: Brisbane, Australia.

3 comments:

micah said...

I absolutely admire your blog.I can see you are putting a lot of effort and hard work on your posts, I'm sure I'd visit here more often. You may also want to visit my site. It's about impersonator, acrobatics, unicycling, mentalist and a lot more about other forms of entertainment. Just check it out...

Y.K. said...

Wow lovely blog!
For the tour dates when will you be in New York City?
I really hope you come to Manhattan soon!!

Mindy said...

Nice tour