When: Sept. 24th (Friday), 7:30pm
Where: John F Kenndey High School
Address: 6325 West 56th Street, Chicago, IL 60638
Shaun Barrowes performs at John F Kennedy High School to help raise money for their music program. Shaun will be performing with Tualatin HS's Choir and Dance Team.
75% of profits for this concert will go towards JFK High School's music program. The other 25% is donated to Child Cause (www.childcause.com) to provide a positive peer network for kids affected by AIDS and substance abusive households. This will be an incredible show, and it's for a great cause. Please spread the word to all of your friends and help us raise money for this great cause. Help us save music education! Please spread the word to all of your friends and help us raise money for this great cause. Help us save music education!
7 years ago