Live for Music TV Series

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Layton HS Music Benefit Concert

When: Sept. 11th (Saturday), 7pm
Where: Layton High School
Address: 440 Wasatch, Layton, UT 84041
Tickets: $10

Shaun Barrowes performs at Layton High School to help raise money for their music program. Shaun will be performing with Layton HS's choir, jazz band and dance team.

75% of profits for this concert will go towards Layton High School's music program. The other 25% is donated to Child Cause ( to provide a positive peer network for kids affected by AIDS and substance abusive households. This will be an incredible show, and it's for a great cause. Please spread the word to all of your friends and help us raise money for this great cause. Help us save music education!

If you can't make it to the concert, you can still donate to help the Layton HS music program:

No comments: