Live for Music TV Series

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Maple Mountain HS Music Benefit Concert

When: Sept. 8th (Wednesday), 7pm
Where: Maple Mountain High School
Address: 51 North 2550 East, Spanish Fork, UT 84660
Tickets: $10

Shaun Barrowes performs at Maple Mountain high school to raise money for their music program. 75% of all ticket proceeds go directly to their music program. The other 25% is donated to Child Cause ( to help teens through music and the arts to overcome various substance abuse problems. This performance will feature the Maple Mountain HS choir, jazz band, drill team and dance team. This is a show you don't want to miss, and it's all for a great cause!

If you can't make it to the concert, you can still donate to help the Maple Mountain HS music program:

No comments: